Average build time: 2 months – More information: Custom Frame Build Time
A full custom geometry TIG welded hard tail frame starts at US$320.
Almost any geometry can be built, for enduro, all-mountain, DH, XC, dirt jump, trials, you name it. Just submit the form and we’ll make a draft for you. No deposit is required until you approve the design.
- Double butted heat treated Chromoly 4130 tubing.
- Custom geometry.
- Brake mounts: V-brakes, extra thick IS +20 disc brake mounts, or magura HS33.
- Internal dropper post routing (seat post port)
- Single colour powdercoat with gloss finish
- Painted decals.
- Vertical or horizontal dropouts.
- Aluminum seat post clamp
- Reynolds 725 steel tubing (+$90).
- Sliding dropouts (includes 1 axle and 1 sliding insert): +$40
- Internal cable routing: +$30 per cable
- Casted post mount disc brake tabs (160mm or 180mm): +$20
- Custom graphic or text CNC engraving: +$20
- Fixed thru axle for SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger) – includes 1 SRAM Hanger: +$20
- Pinion gearbox mount: +$120
- Worldwide shipping by Express EMS: $110
- Time: 4 weeks
- Shipping cost for 2 frames: US$150
How to Order:
- Fill the order form and complete the checkout process, choose “Pay after confirmation” as payment method.
- We will email you the frame design according to your request.
- We’ll make any changes you ask until you approve the design.
- Once approved, we’ll require a deposit through PayPal to begin with the order.
- We’ll send you updates and pictures of the building process.
- Once finished, in order to ship your frame, we’ll ask you to complete the payment.
- We’ll send you the tracking code so you can check when the frame arrives to your destination.
There are no reviews yet.