Average build time: 2 months – More information: Custom Frame Build Time
A full custom geometry TIG welded hard tail frame starts at US$320.
Almost any geometry can be built, for enduro, all-mountain, DH, XC, dirt jump, trials, you name it. Just submit the form and we’ll make a draft for you. No deposit is required until you approve the design.
- Double butted heat treated Chromoly 4130 tubing.
- Custom geometry.
- Brake mounts: V-brakes, extra thick IS +20 disc brake mounts, or magura HS33.
- Internal dropper post routing (seat post port)
- Single colour powdercoat with gloss finish
- Painted decals.
- Vertical or horizontal dropouts.
- Aluminum seat post clamp
- Reynolds 725 steel tubing (+$90).
- Sliding dropouts (includes 1 axle and 1 sliding insert): +$40
- Internal cable routing: +$30 per cable
- Casted post mount disc brake tabs (160mm or 180mm): +$20
- Custom graphic or text CNC engraving: +$20
- Fixed thru axle for SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger) – includes 1 SRAM Hanger: +$20
- Pinion gearbox mount: +$120
- Worldwide shipping by Express EMS: $110
- Time: 4 weeks
- Shipping cost for 2 frames: US$150
How to Order:
- Fill the order form and complete the checkout process, choose “Pay after confirmation” as payment method.
- We will email you the frame design according to your request.
- We’ll make any changes you ask until you approve the design.
- Once approved, we’ll require a deposit through PayPal to begin with the order.
- We’ll send you updates and pictures of the building process.
- Once finished, in order to ship your frame, we’ll ask you to complete the payment.
- We’ll send you the tracking code so you can check when the frame arrives to your destination.
Matt vanders –
I purchased one of the notorious sick frames from Marino rather than order a custom from but after having it for a few months I would happily buy again from him. Communication was quick and easy. The frame is very neat with lots of well thought out features, it’s really surprised me how well it handles and what you can do with it. As a full build with a mix of carbon and mid range kit the build comes in at 13.1kg which is bloody great for a hardcore hardtail.
I bought a custom hardtail frame over a year ago, its had some hammer and I love it! Went for some ‘long, low, slack’ geo numbers that I got from some other bikes I liked.
Very happy with the build quality and finish. It looks great, ride quality is great and it’s become my favourite bike.
Communication was excellent throughout and Marino was a pleasure to deal with.
The whole process was easy and I definitely recommend.
Helmut Konkol –
Superb frame! Cool geometry and a piece of solid work.
I ordered a frame from sick bicycles and Marino was the one to produce it. Marino is a fast and reliable contact. Shipping to Germany was working very good. I love to ride this frame. The frame is awesome.
I can highly recommend the guys from Marino. Many thanks and keep on riding!!
My enduro bike was great! Custom geometry is an awesome option, really well made frame and 100% unique, Communication was good, Maybe not the best option if you break a lot of bikes.
would order again.
Dopo un anno di uso posso solo dire: ECCEZIONALE.
Qualità prezzo indiscutibile. Marino è una persona eccezionale e paziente. Ha saputo perfettamente realizzare il telaio come chiesto con un’attenzione ai dettagli impagabile. Grazie.
Ovviamente sto già lavorando sulla versione 2.0 del mio progetto.
Marino is great to work with… class act and great value. Really happy with the rig.
Jeff H –
Great build quality, and great value. Get a bike that is exactly what you want for less than most mass produced generic frames.
Scott S –
My hardtail is great! Email replies were fast, Elijah was great to work with, and they are super cheap but high quality!
Kenneth Omar (verified owner) –
I’m very happy and satisfied with Marino build quality. The bike ride so well and exactly as what I wanted. Will definitely order again in the future.
Olivér Pásztor (verified owner) –
The frame I received is everything I wanted and more at an unbeatable price. What else can I say?
Freddy Underwood (verified owner) –
Absolute monster of a frame, beautiful welds and paint. Just can’t get over how sick it is. All for an insanely good price. The best bike frame I’ve ever had.
daniel rifenburgh (verified owner) –
Just ordered my second frame. I love my first bike and ordered one for my wife this time. Marino is unsurpassed in the value they offer.
Jim Roselle (verified owner) –
Absolutely love it. Great quality, great price. It came out so good I’m having a full suspension built.
A J (verified owner) –
My custom hardtail frame has been great. The design and order process was efficient and smooth. You cannot get a better bang for your buck anywhere else. I will be ordering from Marino again, when the need arises.