New stock: 15/09/2021
Shipping: 2 weeks
The Marino Cábala, an Enduro frame with an aggresive geometry.
This is our 29″/27.5″ enduro frame made by hand by MarinoBike.
Featuring a slack head tube, short chainstays and a steep seat tube angle.
With the bent seat tube you’ll be able to fit up to 29+ tires.
- Handmade with Reynolds 520 tubing
- Powder coated
- 44mm/56mm tapered head tube
- For 142mmx12mm and 148mmx12mm thru-axle hubs.
- Stealth routing for 31.6mm dropper seatpost
- ISCG05 tabs
- Made for 140mm-170mm forks
- 180mm IS disc mount
- 73mm BSA bottom bracket shell.
- Fits up to 29×3.0″ tyres
- 1 axle and 3 derailleur hangers
- Aluminum seat clamp
- Marino Semi Integrated/Internal Headset
|Head tube angle||64.5°||64.5°|
|Head tube length||120mm||135mm|
|Effective top tube length||604mm||643mm|
|Seat tube angle||77.7°||77.2°|
|Seat tube length||445mm||470mm|