A full custom geometry TIG welded frame starts at US$320.
Building time frame: 2 months – More information: Custom Frame Build Time
- Heat treated double butted Chromoly 4130 tubing (upgrades available)
- Custom geometry.
- Brake mounts: V-brakes, extra thick IS +20 disc brake mounts, flat mount or caliper.
- Internal dropper post routing (hollow)
- Single colour powdercoat with gloss finish
- Painted decals.
- Vertical or horizontal dropouts (upgrades available)
- Aluminum seat post clamp.
- “Unlimited” bottle mounts
- Rack mounts
- Fender mounts
- Reynolds 853 + US$220
- Reynolds 631 + US$180
- Reynolds 725 steel tubing. +$60
- Columbus Cromor tubing. +$20
- Reynolds 520 tubing. +$20
- Sliding dropouts for single speed and or swappable wheels (includes 1 axle and 1 slide insert): +$40
- Fixed thru-axle dropouts with UDH – Universal Derailleur Hanger (includes 1 hanger): + $40
- Internal cable routing. +$30 per cable
- Post mount disc brake tabs: +$20
- Custom CNC graphic or text engraving: +$20
- Seat stays couplers for belt drive: +$15
- Worldwide shipping by Express EMS: $110
- Average Time: 4 weeks
- Shipping cost for 2 frames: US$150
How to Order:
- Fill the order form and complete the checkout process, choose “Pay after confirmation” as payment method.
- We will email you the frame design according to your request.
- We’ll make any changes you ask until you approve the design.
- Once approved, we’ll require a deposit through PayPal to begin with the order.
- We’ll send you updates and pictures of the building process.
- Once finished, in order to ship your frame, we’ll ask you to complete the payment.
- We’ll send you the tracking code so you can check when the frame arrives to your destination.
There are no reviews yet.