A full custom geometry TIG welded frame starts at US$280.
Building time frame: 14 weeks
- Heat treated double butted Chromoly 4130 tubing (upgrades available)
- Custom geometry.
- Brake mounts: V-brakes, extra thick IS +20 disc brake mounts, flat mount, caliper.
- Internal dropper post routing (hollow)
- Single colour powdercoat with matte or gloss finish
- Painted decals.
- Vertical or horizontal dropouts (upgrades available)
- Aluminum seat post clamp.
- Reynolds 725 steel tubing. +$60
- Columbus Cromor tubing. +$20
- Reynolds 520 tubing. +$20
- Sliding dropouts for single speed and or swappable wheels (includes 1 axle and 1 slide insert): +$40
- Fixed thru axle dropouts: +$20
- Internal cable routing. +$30 per cable
- Post mount disc brake tabs: +$20
- Custom CNC graphic or text engraving: +$20
- Headset: +$15
- Worldwide shipping by Express EMS: $110
- Average Time: 2 weeks
- Shipping cost for 2 frames: US$150
How to Order:
- Fill the order form and complete the checkout process, choose “Pay after confirmation” as payment method.
- We will email you the frame design according to your request.
- We’ll make any changes you ask until you approve the design.
- Once approved, we’ll require a deposit through PayPal to begin with the order.
- We’ll send you updates and pictures of the building process.
- Once finished, in order to ship your frame, we’ll ask you to complete the payment.
- We’ll send you the tracking code so you can check when the frame arrives to your destination.