A full custom geometry TIG welded full suspension frame starts at US$590.
Building time frame: Custom Frame Build Time
- Custom geometry.
- Double butted Chromoly 4130 tubing.
- Fixed thru-axle dropouts for UDH – Universal Derailleur Hanger
- 1 Marino thru-axle + 1 SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger
- Internal dropper post routing (port on seatpost)
- Powdercoat with gloss finish.
- Custom painted text or graphic (decals)
- IS disc mount (post mount +US$20)
- 1 aluminum seat post clamp
- Sliding dropouts (includes 1 axle and 1 slide insert): +$40
- Internal cable routing. +$30 per cable
- Post mount disc brake tabs: +$20
- CNC Logo or text engraving: +$20
- Pinion gearbox mount: +$120
- DVO Topaz Air Shock: +US$350
- Worldwide shipping by Express EMS: US$110
- Time: 4 weeks
- Shipping cost for 2 frames: US$150
How to Order:
- Fill the order form and complete the checkout process, choose “Pay after confirmation” as payment method.
- We will email you the frame design according to your request.
- We’ll make any changes you ask until you approve the design.
- Once approved, we’ll require a deposit through PayPal to begin with the order.
- We’ll send you updates and pictures of the building process.
- Once finished, in order to ship your frame, we’ll ask you to complete the payment.
- We’ll send you the tracking code so you can check when the frame arrives to your destination.
Powder coating colors:
Just get it
Took a while longer than expected (3 mo) but it was worth it. The bike looks and feels great and comes with plenty of goodies- 3 spare derailleur hangars, 2 thru axels and a T-shirt. The powder coat it great- scratch resistant and the welds look great.
Kerwin (verified owner) –
Super worth the wait.
The frame looks fantastic and is better than expected, it is well made and export quality. A lot of freebies, (headset, chain guide, and t-shirt
notyourregularuser (verified owner) –
First of all: it takes a while until you get your frame. But keep in mind: This is a full-custom frame. So this is absolutely understandable. Besides that: Everything is just pretty awesome. Service and communication is working well and the frame quality and ride feel is great value for money!