A full custom geometry TIG welded hard tail frame starts at US$250.
- Double butted Chromoly 4130 tubing.
- Custom geometry.
- Brake mounts: V-brakes, disc brakes, magura HS33.
- Internal dropper post routing (hollow)
- Single colour powdercoat with matte or gloss finish
- Painted decals.
- Vertical or horizontal dropouts.
- Aluminum seat post clamp
- Heat treatment (+$30) or Reynolds 725 steel tubing (+$90).
- Slider dropouts for single speed and or swappable wheels (includes 1 axle and 1 slide insert): +$40
- Internal cable routing. +$30 per cable
- Casted post mount disc brake tabs: +$20
- CNC Logo or text engraving: +$20
- Fixed thru axle CNC dropouts: +$20
- Integrated headset 44mm 41.8 / 51.8 – 45×45: +$15
- Worldwide shipping by Express EMS: $110
- Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Shipping cost includes up to 2 frames in one same package.
How to Order:
- Fill the order form and complete the checkout process, choose “Pay after confirmation” as payment method.
- We will email you the frame design according to your request.
- We’ll make any changes you ask until you approve the design.
- Once approved, we’ll require a deposit through PayPal to begin with the order.
- We’ll send you updates and pictures of the building process.
- Once finished, in order to ship your frame, we’ll ask you to complete the payment.
- We’ll send you the tracking code so you can check when the frame arrives to your destination.