A full custom geometry TIG welded full suspension frame starts at US$550
- Custom geometry.
- Double butted Chromoly 4130 tubing.
- Rear axle with tool-free removal (thru-axle).
- Internal dropper post routing (hollow on seatpost).
- Single or multiple colours powdercoat with matte or gloss finish.
- Custom painted text or graphic (decals)
- Brake mounts: V-brakes, disc brakes, magura HS33.
- Aluminum seat post clamp
- Slider dropouts (includes 1 axle and 1 slide insert): +$40
- Internal cable routing. +$30 per cable
- Casted post mount disc brake tabs: +$20
- CNC Logo or text engraving: +$20
How to Order:
- Fill the order form and complete the checkout process, choose “Pay after confirmation” as payment method.
- We will email you the frame design according to your order form.
- We’ll make any changes you ask until you approve the design.
- Once approved, we’ll require a deposit through PayPal to begin with the order.
- We’ll send you updates and pictures of the building process.
- Once finished, in order to ship your frame, we’ll ask you to complete the payment.
- We’ll send you the tracking code so you can check when the frame arrives to your destination.